Delivering Precision Aerial Mapping, Photogrammetry, Lidar and More
We’re Queensland Drones. Since 2014 we’ve been delivery precision aerial imagery and photogrammetry services to help engineers, surveyors, architects, building designers and property managers who need high resolution aerial mapping, detailed terrain data or survey-grade point cloud and mesh data. We dramatically reduce the time and cost while delivering much more detail compared to traditional ground-based photography and mapping.
- We take the time to understand your business needs and where our services can help your business.
- We commit the resources required to do the job properly, every time.
- We use precision GIS survey planning and processing techniques to get the best possible result every time.
- We acquire the expertise and technical skills to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our core suite of aerial imaging services includes:
- Contour and Elevation Mapping
- DEM, DSM and DTM
- Route and Corridor Mapping
- Aerial Lidar Mapping
- Orthographic Imaging
- Planimetric Feature Extraction Mapping
- Rapid Response Emergency Mapping
- Water Flow and Hydrological Mapping
- Construction Site Progress Mapping
- Mine, Quarry and Landfill Mapping
- Crop Health and Vegetation Analysis
- Large Area Resource and Geology Mapping
- Volumetric and Quantity Mapping
- Erosion Gully Mitigation and Environmental Mapping
- Farm Infrastructure and Land Use Mapping
- Aerial Asset and Infrastructure Inspections
- Environmental Monitoring Surveys
- Precision Agriculture Services
If you would like to find out more about how our aerial imaging and aerial mapping services can help you, please give us a call on the number below, or use one of the other links to request a quote or a callback, usually within one business day.