Aerial Mapping for Road Construction and Right of Ways
Aerial route and corridor mapping using precision UAVs is revolutionising the process of linear road and infrastructure right of way mapping.
Our precision linear and corridor mapping services help councils, transport agencies, power companies and civil engineering companies to quickly and accurately create large area linear maps ad surveys of road reserves and right of way corridors by implementing proven aerial imaging and post-processing models and delivering a range of precision data types that go well beyond traditional ground surveys.
While the use of surveyors may be critical for some elements of corridor mapping, the addition of precision UAV mapping can make the work of your surveyors much more scalable, timely, cost-effective and efficient.
- Centimetre precision, even over large areas
- High resolution orthographic images
- 3D point cloud, mesh or TIN
- Breaklines for roads, structures, slopes and other features
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) or Digital Surface Model (DTM)
- Classified point cloud
- DEM and Elevation Contours
- Water flow modelling
- Volumetric measurement for cut and fill
- As built comparison to design models
- Ask us about customised outputs for your specific needs
Contact us now for an obligation-free discussion and quote for your precision road reserve aerial mapping needs.