AERIAL IMAGING AND MAPPING
PPK AERIAL SURVEY MAPPING
We help engineers, surveyors and construction professionals to collect precise, actionable data to inform more efficient operational decisions
ROAD AND CORRIDOR MAPPING
We help councils and engineering contractors to obtain rapid and accurate aerial mapping of road and route corridors with CAD-ready outputs
We help critical asset managers to obtain safe, timely and detailed aerial inspection of solar, wind, water and power infrastructure including digital twin development
We help quarry, mine and stockpile managers to accurately and efficiently measure stockpiles, earthworks and cut-and-fills for better management outcomes
AERIAL TOPOGRAPHIC MAPPING
We help project managers and engineers to obtain fast and accurate aerial topography including cm-precise elevations, contours and feature identification
We help environmental managers to quickly and accurately map and model rivers, creeks and mine sites for environmental compliance and revegetation mapping
We help development marketers and architects to obtain accurate view projections, as-built photography, progress photography and stakeholder collateral
We help growers, agronomists and crop consultants to obtain fast and accurate multispectral mapping for farms, orchards, vineyards and environmental projects
PEST & DISEASE IDENTIFICATION
Fast and cost-effective aerial crop scouting to rapidly and accurately identify and map specific pests and diseases in crops, orchards and vineyards
Queensland Drones is a long-established commercial drone services company specialising in precision aerial mapping and drone surveys for agronomists, environmental managers, engineers, surveyors, developers, building designers and other commercial organisations. We also create detailed farm infrastructure and crop health mapping for agronomists, farmers and rural producers and detailed planimetric data for environmental designers.
Please take a moment to see why Queensland Drones should be your preferred UAV operator.
- We don’t only work in Queensland. Our core area of operations covers all of Queensland and the Northern half of NSW, but we have a trusted network of UAV partner operators ready to provide professional UAV mapping, inspection and aerial imaging services in most parts of Australia.
- We are not hobbyists or cowboys. We are CASA-Certified, fully insured and operate a strong safety management framework that can be integrated into your site safety and farm biosecurity frameworks.
- We don’t just fly drones. We come from a business consulting background, so we take the time to listen to our clients and understand their business requirements so we can deliver a package designed to meet their specific needs.
- We don’t rely on toys. We operate a state-of-the-art UAV fleet including the Swiss-made WingtraOne PPK PPK VTOL with 42MP mapping camera, the French-made Delair UX-11 PPK STOL UAV with 24MP mapping camera, the US-made Firefly6 Pro PPK VTOL with 24MP mapping camera and RedEdge Multispectral camera, the Tuffwing Mapper RTK fixed wing UAV with 24MP mapping camera and RedEdge Multispectral camera, the DJI M600 heavy lift hexacopter and a variety of DJI quadcopter UAVs.
- We strive for precision results every time. We have our own in-house survey team with precision multi-constellation PPK GNSS base and rover systems for accurate measurement of ground control and checkpoints to a precision of 1-2cm. We work with your surveyor (or our consulting surveyor if required) to deliver engineering-grade accuracy and cadastral authority where needed.
- We don’t send imagery out for processing. We have our own in-house processing systems and in-house GIS specialists who can deliver the results you need in formats that can be readily integrated into your CAD, BIM or Farm Management systems, including GeoTIF, DWG or DXF files, KML, KMZ or SHP files, 3D point clouds, decimated mesh TINs, breakline vectors, cross-section profiles and more.
- We are faster, cheaper and in many cases better than traditional ground survey providers. It makes good business sense to consider our aerial survey mapping option.
Queensland Drones can deliver precision aerial mapping for construction and development, even over very large areas at 1-3cm/pixel ground resolution and 3-6cm geographic precision – try doing that with a light aircraft!
Our Multispectral Vegetation Mapping Services provide detailed multispectral analysis of crops and orchards to help predict harvest readiness and potential yield, prioritise emerging issues, verify new plantings and identify (not just detect) pests and diseases in crops and fields. We can also provide multispectral mapping of infrastructure corridors and right of way corridors to determine vegetation health, over-growth and changes over time.
Contact us for an obligation free quote or to discuss your requirements.
Our core services include:
- Precision Aerial Mapping using PPK GNSS
- Precision Volumetric Mapping
- Precision Aerial Road and Corridor Surveys
- Environmental Monitoring Surveys
- Multispectral Crop and Vegetation Mapping
- Aerial Topographic Mapping
- Farm Infrastructure Mapping
- Farm and Acreage Photography and Mapping
Give us a call on 0439 383202 or complete our Online Enquiry Form to find out more.