AERIAL IMAGING AND MAPPING
PPK AERIAL SURVEY MAPPING
We help engineers, surveyors and construction professionals to collect precise, actionable data to inform more efficient operational decisions
ROAD AND CORRIDOR MAPPING
We help councils and engineering contractors to obtain rapid and accurate aerial mapping of road and route corridors with CAD-ready outputs
We help critical asset managers to obtain safe, timely and detailed aerial inspection of solar, wind, water and power infrastructure including digital twin development
We help quarry, mine and stockpile managers to accurately and efficiently measure stockpiles, earthworks and cut-and-fills for better management outcomes
AERIAL TOPOGRAPHIC MAPPING
We help project managers and engineers to obtain fast and accurate aerial topography including cm-precise elevations, contours and feature identification
We help environmental managers to quickly and accurately map and model rivers, creeks and mine sites for environmental compliance and revegetation mapping
We help development marketers and architects to obtain accurate view projections, as-built photography, progress photography and stakeholder collateral
We help growers, agronomists and crop consultants to obtain fast and accurate multispectral mapping for farms, orchards, vineyards and environmental projects
PEST & DISEASE IDENTIFICATION
Fast and cost-effective aerial crop scouting to rapidly and accurately identify and map specific pests and diseases in crops, orchards and vineyards
Queensland Drones is one of Australia’s longest-established commercial drone service providers. We specialise in precision aerial mapping, aerial asset inspection and agricultural/environmental drone mapping. Our clients are primarily engineers, surveyors, developers, agronomists, environmental managers, building designers, project managers and other professionals.
Although we are based in Brisbane, Queensland, we can deliver our aerial imaging services almost anywhere in Australia … even during these difficult times of rapidly changing COVID-19 border restrictions … thanks to a trusted network of professional UAV pilots Australia-wide. We also undertake projects across the Pacific and across the world when travel permits.
Our enterprise-grade UAV (drone) fleet includes multicopters with high resolution still photo cameras, zoom cameras (up to 30X optical zoom), high definition video cameras and RedEdge multispectral sensors, plus a range of larger fixed wing UAVs with either Vertical Takeoff and Landing or Short Takeoff and Landing (VTOL or STOL) capability, carrying a range of sensors from dedicated mapping cameras to larger format SLR cameras and RedEdge multispectral sensors. Many of our UAVs are equipped with PPK GNSS for precision image location (down to centimetres and better under some conditions), which is why we are trusted to deliver aerial surveys for engineers and surveyors.
Please take a moment to see why Queensland Drones should be your preferred UAV operator.
- We are very experienced at what we do, and we don’t promise what we cannot deliver.
- We are CASA-Certified, fully insured and operate a strong safety management framework that can be integrated into your site safety and farm biosecurity frameworks.
- We come from a business consulting background, so we take the time to listen to our clients and understand their business requirements so we can deliver a package designed to meet their specific needs.
- We operate a state-of-the-art UAV fleet.
- We partner with some of the largest and most experienced UAV companies in the world to deliver their services in Australia.
- We strive for precision results every time. We can work with your surveyor, or ours, to deliver data for engineering and cadastral purposes.
- We don’t send imagery out for processing. We have our own team of GIS specialists who process our data right here in Brisbane.
- We deliver the data you need, ready to consume in your CAD, BIM or Farm Management systems.
- We are faster, cheaper and in many cases better than traditional ground survey providers.
It makes good business sense to consider our aerial survey mapping and aerial asset inspection options.
Queensland Drones can deliver precision aerial mapping for construction and development, even over very large areas at 1-3cm/pixel ground resolution and 3-6cm geographic precision – try doing that with a light aircraft!
Our Multispectral Vegetation Mapping Services provide detailed multispectral analysis of crops and orchards to help predict harvest readiness and potential yield, prioritise emerging issues, verify new plantings and identify (not just detect) pests and diseases in crops and fields. We can also provide multispectral mapping of infrastructure corridors and right of way corridors to determine vegetation health, over-growth and changes over time.
Contact us for an obligation free quote or to discuss your requirements.
Our core services include:
- Precision Aerial Mapping using PPK GNSS
- Precision Volumetric Mapping
- Precision Aerial Road and Corridor Surveys
- Environmental Monitoring Surveys
- Multispectral Crop and Vegetation Mapping
- Aerial Topographic Mapping
- Farm Infrastructure Mapping
- Farm and Acreage Photography and Mapping
Give us a call on 0439 383202 or complete our Online Enquiry Form to find out more.