UAV Mapping for Mining, Construction and Quarrying
Queensland Drones specialises in precise mapping and modelling of large and complex mine sites, quarries and large construction sites, even in remote areas.
Our centimetre precision aerial mapping service helps engineers and surveyors who need large scale digital terrain data to underpin designs or to inform engineering and construction models by dramatically reducing the time and cost to deliver survey-grade data over large sites, and delivering much more detail compared to traditional ground surveys.
- High resolution orthographic images
- 3D point cloud, mesh or TIN
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) or Digital Surface Model (DTM)
- Classified point cloud
- DEM and Elevation Contours
- Breaklines for roads, structures, slopes and other features
- Water flow modelling for storm and runoff water
- Volumetric measurement for cut and fill
- Ask us about customised outputs for your specific needs
Contact us now for an obligation-free discussion and quote for your mining, quarry and construction site aerial mapping needs.