Aerial Marketing Photos and Aerial Site Videos
Queensland Drones provides a range of specialised aerial imaging services to help support the property development workflow, commencing well before the development application and progressing through the entire development life cycle if required.
We work with developers, surveyors, engineers, planners and other development professionals to provide the evidence required to ensure accurate, timely and informed planning and documentation for major development projects.
Our services for property development include:
- Aerial photos and videos: Capturing the proposed site from critical aspects and elevations to assist project marketing and identify key development zones.
- Mapping and surveying: Providing cost-effective topographical, contour and elevation mapping of greenfield sites to inform the design process, environmental considerations, building location planning, road and access planning and more. We work with your surveyors and engineers to ensure the accuracy of our mapping and we can provide point cloud data, DEMs and more to integrate into your design and planning systems.
- Soil characteristics analysis: Enhancing traditional soil testing practices by providing detail mapping of soil type boundaries across a proposed development site at both surface and sub-surface levels to inform site stability works and excavation works.
- Vegetation analysis: Detail analysis of site vegetation to identify species and habitats which may need to be accounted for in development applications and environmental management reports.
- Viewshed analysis: Providing contour analysis and aerial imaging to more effectively capture data about views and aspects from key parts of the site. We can also model the views from proposed multi-storey developments, identifying the most marketable levels and aspects.
- Drainage analysis: Analysing contour and elevation data to model water flows, drainage patterns and natural watersheds and watercourses on large development sites.
- Volumetric analysis: Analysing point clouds to calculate cut and fill volumes for works across the site.
- Progress monitoring: Capturing all aspects of the development cycle once construction commences – see our Services for Builders and Project Managers for more information.
Queensland Drones provides a fast, flexible and professional aerial photography service for construction and development clients, delivering the services you need when and where you need them. We are continually developing new and innovative world-class services to keep our construction and development clients at the forefront of industry trends.