Fixed wing drones designed to work in challenging environments
At last, a fixed wing UAV designed for aerial mapping professionals that effectively addresses the typical challenges of large area mapping!
Our Futura PPK Fixed Wing UAV delivers centimetre mapping precision even over very large areas, helping serious aerial mapping professionals to fly precision mapping missions from tight launch/landing areas and even in high winds, dramatically increasing the area you can map in a single flight and reducing the time required to set up and fly each mission, while delivering best in class durability and performance.
- Easy to transport to and from work sites
- Easy to set up and launch by hand
- Fully automated mapping flights
- Comprehensive mission planning software
- 35MP DSLR mapping camera
- PPK precision (2-3cm accuracy)
- Simple post-processing software included
- Up to 1000 acres coverage per flight
- Fly in winds of up to 40 mph (60 km/h)
- Land in just 25 metres of open space
If you’re a serious aerial mapping professional, this is the workhorse drone you’ve been looking for that will let you fly when and where the others won’t, and with PPK precision.
See for yourself how this remarkable fixed wing drone is revolutionising professional UAV mapping workflow.
Please contact Queensland Drones using the links below to find out more about how the Futura Fixed Wing UAV can benefit your survey mapping workflow, or complete the simple form below.